Monday, April 11, 2011


Day 1 Weight 123.3kg Kilograms to lose 55.3kg


Its Day one, I decided its time to take the bull by the horns and actually do something about my weight, not just think about it!

Step 1 : Exercise more

Step 2: Eat right


I started today by actually eating breakfast! Yes, I was one of those people that doesnt eat breakfast - Kellogs special K, although perhaps not the healthiest option I figure its probably going to be better than not havig breakfast and eating rubbish later.


I ordered the zumba dvds online (good start) But was sick most of the day (migraine) so didnt really get much exercise today... well none really, although had a pretty healthy day with steamed veges and grilled lamb for dinner and then a couple of situps on the lounge room floor - dont remember them being that hard!


No comments: